Annapurna Panorama Trek
The Annapurna Panorama trek is perfect for those wanting a short but spectacular trek in Nepal. Climb from pretty river scenery through beautiful rhododendron forests to Ghorepani where we climb to Poon Hill for sunrise. The panoramic view from here of Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna range is superb.
The trek continues through abundant rhododendron forests to a number of Gurung villages and more spectacular mountain views from Tadapani before returning to Pokhara via Ghandruk.
4 NIGHT TREK
Maximum elevation: 3,210m
Level of difficulty: Medium
Availability: March to May & September to November
* Price based on twin share accommodation. Single room supplement available subject to availability
Find out approximate trip price in your own currency here
- Domestic and international airfares. (These can be arranged for us. Please contact us for details).
- Nepal tourist visa
- Comprehensive travel insurance. Click here for an insurance quote.
- Snacks on the trek
- Meals in Pokhara
- Alcoholic or soft drinks, including bottled water (we recommend using filters or supporting safe drinking water programme)
- Tips for trekking porters
- Surface transfer to start of trek
- All meals on the trek
- 4 nights tea house lodge accommodation in twin/triple sharing and occasionally dormitory style.
- Trekking permits
- English speaking guide
- Guide and porters on the trek
Depart Pokhara and drive to Birethanti. Relax at our riverside lodge.
Walk to Banthanthi via Tikhedhungga/Ulleri. Altitude: 2,250 m.
Walk to Ghorepani. Altitude: 2,775 m.
Climb Poon Hill for the sunrise then walk from Ghorepani to Tadapani. Altitude: 2,540 m.
Walk to Ghandruk and return by road to Pokhara.